Bowers Envelope - A Division of SupremeX Inc.
5331 North Tacoma Avenue
Indianapolis, Indiana, 46220
We are seeking a Sales Representative to help support aggressive expansion into new markets and segments.
The Sales Representative will represent the Company in a professional manner while finding, quoting, and closing new business opportunities from assigned accounts and new clients. This role will require maintaining good customer relationships with clients and liaising with internal departments throughout the sales process including: needs assessment, order fulfillment, delivery, and invoicing.
• Manage assigned account base with a focus on growing share of wallet
• Generate and qualify leads; close new business
• Schedule sales activity and make sales calls with a competitive spirit to engage new prospects/customers utilizing consultative selling skills, including but not limited to:
o Professional Business Reviews
o GAP and other analytics
o Present and ensure an understanding of the Value Proposition
• Source and develop strategic partner and customer referrals
• Prepare aggressive yet achievable sales action plans and strategies to build a solid pipeline to drive growth within assigned area of responsibility
• Utilize and maintain detailed account records
• Prepare reports in a timely manner on all phases of sales activities
• Ensure customer satisfaction and cultivate good relationships with timely follow-up on sales activity
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients and an understanding of customer requirements and expectations
• Collaborate harmoniously with internal manufacturing and support staff throughout the order fulfillment and problem resolution process for customers, including: quality issues, credit collection and management, etc.
• Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development needs
• Manage forecasts and communicate that information within the organization
• Develop and maintain knowledge of:
o Manufacturing capabilities
o Products (Envelope, Packaging and Specialty Products)
o Work flow and process
• Perform additional responsibilities and assignments as required by the needs of the Company, or as directed by the General Manager or Vice President
• Prospect and develop new business within volume users of envelopes and related packaging products within several industry segments
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic performer with a “can do” attitude and strong relationship building skills. The candidate is looking to join a solid, well-respected industry leader that rewards hard-work, dedication and commitment. As a strong communicator, they must work with multiple touch points internally and within accounts, and have the ability to balance the needs of the client and our production facilities. They have appropriate computer skills and are comfortable dealing at any level within an organization. They must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, and have excellent interpersonal, time management, and follow-up skills. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with the ability to work as part of a team under minimal supervision.
• Minimum 2-3 years sales experience; related industry preferred and/or familiarity calling on target buyers for envelope, packaging and print products
• Ability to travel 75% of the time through assigned region
• Successful track record of finding and closing new business in an outside sales role
• Intermediate computer skills, with proficiency in MS Office, particularly Power Point and Excel
• Active on LinkedIn and other business social media platforms
• Professional demeanor
• Results oriented
• Strong listening and business communication skills
• Must have a valid passport, driver's license and vehicle